1/1 Photo of Always a Hit Basic Egg Rolls
2 hrs 45 mins
Chef #543335's Note:
Over the years I have changed this recipe by adding and taking away ingredients. You can add lots of things to these and make them your own, bean sprouts, mushrooms, peppers, sausage, etc. These are always requested by relatives, once you get the hand of it they are very easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1brown hamburger making sure its small for rolling.
- 2season hamburger with onion and seasoning salt to taste.
- 3steam cabbage and onion.
- 4combine cabbage mixture and hamburger in large pot.
- 5allow to cool by mixing often.
- 6preheat peanut oil for frying.
- 7once cooled roll eggrolls diaper style.
- 8sealing with egg white on last seam.
- 9place to the side until all are rolled.
- 10fry eggrolls until golden brown.
- 11serve with your favorite sweet and sour sauce.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Always a Hit Basic Egg Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (1008 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 8796.7
- Calories from Fat 8042
- Total Fat 893.5 g
- Saturated Fat 156.5 g
- Cholesterol 172.6 mg
- Sodium 1502.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 145.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.5 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 73.4 g