Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was given to me by my friend Alvie Smith. She brought this appetizer to a luncheon at our quilt guild meeting and she graciously gave me the recipe.
- 1 pint sour cream
- 10 ounces frozen spinach (thawed and drained)
- 3 ounces bacon bits
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 10 wheat flour tortillas
- Mix sour cream, spinach, bacon bits, onions, ranch dressing mix, and mayonnaise.
- This needs to be mixed the day before so the flavors can blend.
- Spread on tortillas and roll up.
- Slice into 1-inch pieces.
These went over really well at Thanksgiving; and I was asked to bring this to our Christmas get-together as well. A real keeper for anyone's appy. cookbook. Thanks for posting!