Suzie Boozie's Note:
Refreshing, delicious & authentic shrimp ceviche with avocado. Perfect side dish or appetizer for your next Mexican meal. I picked up this recipe from my late MIL and tweaked it a tad to please my boys. Very easy to make it as mild or spicy as you like. You may also add some fish or just use faux crab meat if you are a vegetarian. *Great for Cinco de Mayo with a Mexican fruit salad, fish tacos and some Coronas!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare all ingredients as shown above.
- 2Soak shrimp in the lemon and lime juice until pink.
- 3Fold in scallops and crab meat.
- 4Add cucumbers, tomatoes, avocados and cilantro.
- 5Add salt and hot sauce (we use Tapatio) to to taste.
- 6If you like it spicy, add 1 to 3 finely diced Jalapenos.
- 7Serve right away on top of tostadas or with tortilla chips.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Alvarado Ceviche De Camarones
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.1
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 112.3 mg
- Sodium 506.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 20.6 g