Recipe by Sassy Cat
This is so low-fat that you could increase the amount of fish to 2 lbs and it would still be low-fat. Add any vegetables that you wish, I like zucchini, spaghetti squash, etc.....
Top Review by mama smurf
DH and I love fish so I try to have some kind of fish at least once a week. Last night I fixed your "Aluminum Fish" which was very very good. I didn't have cod when I went to the freezer so I used tilapia added a few sliced red pepper (wanted to use them up), and some fresh garlic with the vegies as well as a few on top. I followed the recipe as written and next time (which there will definately be a next time) try some of Mrs. Dash fiesta lime. Made for My-3-Chefs Nov. 2009.
- 1 lb white fish fillet
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons white wine
- 1⁄2 lb mushroom, sliced
- I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! Spray
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, slices
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika (each fillet)
- black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Divide fish into 4 portions, place each portion on a square of heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Spray the fillets with the butter spray; sprinkle on dill, parsley, paprika, onions and lemon juice.
- Seal packets carefully so there is no leakage.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
- Please note: my recipes are for people who have choosen a healthy life-style.