Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Finely chopped crispy fried potato. Eat it just like that or as a side dish with Lentil & Rice.
- Cutting the potato properly is the main step. First remove the potato skin with a peeler. Cut fine round slices of potato. Then take a bunch of the round slices and cut them lengthwise finely.
- Alternatively you can use a food processor to cut the potatoes. It is fast and easy.
- Wash the potato properly under running water.
- Mix the salt and water and soak the potato for 30 minute.
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Take a handful of soaked potato. Strain the water, and deep fry andfry until golden.