Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 mins
I really love these tuna melts, and more importantly, so does my finicky 3-yr-old!
- 1⁄2 cup drained canned artichoke heart, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) can albacore tuna in water, lightly drained and flaked
- 2 English muffins, split and toasted
- 6 tablespoons grated provolone cheese
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a medium bowl. Divide evenly among muffin halves; sprinkle with cheese. Place on a baking sheet; broil 5 inches from heat for 4 minutes or until golden brown.