Recipe by Dolce Piquant
Homestyle creamy potatoes infused with an incredible garlic taste with a layer of parmesan that compliments.
- 793.78 g russet potatoes
- 14.79 ml kosher salt
- 8 fluid ounce half-and-half cream
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 85.04 g parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and dice potatoes, making sure all are relatively the same size. Place in a large saucepan, add the salt, and cover with water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and then reduce heat to maintain a rolling boil. Cook until potatoes fall apart when poked with a fork.
- Heat the half-and-half and the garlic in a medium saucepan over medium heat until simmering. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Remove the potatoes from the heat and drain off the water. Mash and add the garlic-cream mixture and Parmesan; stir to combine. Let stand for 5 minutes so that mixture thickens and then serve.