Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
From Dannon's web site
- 1 1⁄2 cups plain yogurt
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 3⁄4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 5 egg yolks
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 9 inch frozen pie shell
- PreHeat oven to 350ºF.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients and whisk until smooth.
- Pour this batter into the pie shell and place on a sheet pan.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes.
- Remove and cool for one hour.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 hours before cutting.
Thought it was great! Much healthier. We didn't even cut the "normal" pumpkin pie! Added extra cinnamon and some vanilla. Was delicious!!!
It was pretty good but I made a few adjustments. Instead of using the different spices i used pumpkin pie spice and i also added a tsp. of vanilla extract. It came out pretty good and healthier too.
It was pretty good but i made some alterations. Instead of using all the different spices I used a tsp. of pumpkin pie spice and added a tsp. of vanilla extract. It came out really runny after only 55min. of baking so i had to cook it for almost 1hr and a half. Overall it was pretty good and healthier too.