- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb jumbo shrimp (headless)
- 2 roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop the garlic togethe with the parsley until it almost reaches a paste like consistency.
- Heat the sauté pan and, when hot, add the oil. Add the shrimp and toss. When halfway cooked, about 1½ minutes, add the tomatoes and toss for 30 seconds to 1 minute more. Add the garlic and parsley mixture, the salt, pepper, butter, and lemon juice and toss one last time. Turn out onto a plate and serve.