Prep 2 hrs 9 mins
Cook 0 mins
Well it's gazpacho with grapes....recipe by Alton Brown.
Make and share this Alton Brown's Grape Gazpacho recipe from Food.com.
- 1 small cucumber, seeded and chopped (approximately 1 cup)
- 1 granny smith apple, peeled,cored,and chopped (approximately 1 cup)
- 1 cup chopped tomatillo (approximately 3 medium tomatillos)
- 1 lb green seedless grape (approximately 3 cups)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup white grape juice
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 6 large mint leaves
- kosher salt
- Place half of the cucumbers, apples, and tomatillos into the bowl of a food processor.
- Add all of the grapes, walnuts, yogurt, grape juice, vinegar, and mint.
- Pulse 9 to 10 times.
- Combine with the remaining half of the cucumber, apple, and tomatillo.
- Season with salt, to taste.
- Chill for 2 hours in the refrigerator before serving.
- Serve as an appetizer or soup course.