- 2 lbs carrots (approx 12 - 15 medium)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup canned pineapple, drained
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 pinch celery seed (optional)
- 1 pinch caraway seed (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash the carrots & peel if necessary.
- Using a vegetable peeler, cut the carrots into wide noodle like strips.
- In a large mixing bowl (try to find one with a lid) combine all ingredients, except carrots & mix well.
- Add carrots, toss & then put the lid on the bowl or container & shake vigorously until well mixed.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate & serve later.