Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sound delish - haven't made it, yet, but soon.
Make and share this Alton Brown's Carrot Slaw recipe from Food.com.
- Wash the carrots & peel if necessary.
- Using a vegetable peeler, cut the carrots into wide noodle like strips.
- In a large mixing bowl (try to find one with a lid) combine all ingredients, except carrots & mix well.
- Add carrots, toss & then put the lid on the bowl or container & shake vigorously until well mixed.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate & serve later.