Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This came out of one of Alton Brown's book. I can't remember the title, but this is hands down, for our family, the BEST marinade for all cuts of beef. This recipe makes enough for 1 to 1.5 lbs of beef.
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce (we use Yoshida's sweet & savory)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, slightly crushed
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon oil (I use extra virgin)
- Whisk all ingredients together.
- Use as a marinade for almost all cuts of beef. The longer the meat sits in the marinade (in the frig, of course) the better. I try to let it marinate a minimum of 24 hours. For large tri-tip roasts I try for 72 hours.
- Cook as desired -- the grill is best, though.