1/3 Photos of Alton Brown - Chewy Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 hr 20 mins
Adapted from "Good Eats". We thought we would give it a try. My husband was told to try to reduce his wheat & gluten. They are SO GOOD! You wouldn't even know they were gluten free! This was my first gluten free recipe to try & I'm not nervous anymore!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over low heat.
- 2In separate bowl, combine brown rice flour, cornstarch, tapioca flour, xnthan gum, salt & baking soda.
- 3In mixing bowl, pour melted butter over brown sugar & sugar. Mix together until creamed.
- 4Add egg & egg yolk, milk & vanilla & mix until incorporated.
- 5Slowly add flour and mix until combined.
- 6Add chocolate chips and stir until combined.
- 7Chill in the refrigerator until firm, about 1 hour.
- 8Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Scoop dough into 1 inch balls. Bake in 375 oven for about 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 9Remove from the oven, let cool on the pans for a couple minutes. Remove from the pan to finish cooling.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Alton Brown - Chewy Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.5
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 17.5 mg
- Sodium 92.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: