Recipe by Gruenes
I got this recipe from my family in Winger, MN. It was originally a Campbell's recipe, but well altered to make it even better. I hope you like it!!!
- 1 (11 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (11 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown rice (uncooked)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken breast halves (skinless, boneless)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix soups, chicken broth, rice, onion powder and black pepper in 2 or 3 quart shallow baking dish.
- Top with chicken.
- Sprinkle chicken with additional pepper.
- Cover and bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and rice is done.
- Top with cheese.