Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
If you wanna eat healthy but still crave Penne Carbonara - this recipe is for you.
Make and share this Alternative Penne Carbonara recipe from Food.com.
- 250 g whole wheat pasta
- 125 g Greek yogurt
- 60 g low-fat ham (Schwarzwalder)
- 1 white onion
- 1 spoon dried basil
- 1 spoon dried dill
- 1 spoon dried oregano
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Boil the pasta and drain it. Heat up the frying pan.
- Mix yoghurt with herbs, egg and chopped ham and onion.
- Put the pasta into the pan and fry for about 2-3 minutes.
- Pour the sauce onto the pasta and mix well. Fry for another 5 minutes.
- Serve while hot.