If you wanna eat healthy but still crave Penne Carbonara - this recipe is for you.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil the pasta and drain it. Heat up the frying pan.
- 2Mix yoghurt with herbs, egg and chopped ham and onion.
- 3Put the pasta into the pan and fry for about 2-3 minutes.
- 4Pour the sauce onto the pasta and mix well. Fry for another 5 minutes.
- 5Serve while hot.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Alternative Penne Carbonara
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.6
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 51.0 mg
- Sodium 194.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 14.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: