Who eats quiche? Make one and watch it disappear. Makes a great brunch item.
Make and share this Alsatian Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees for the quiche.
- In a bowl, beat eggs with a whisk; add the cream and beat again; add the grated onion and beat yet again.
- Sprinkle bacon in the bottom of the shell; sprinkle parmesan over the top of that.
- Pour cream mixture over all.
- Dot the top with small bits of butter.
- Place the pan on a cookie sheet or other drip pan and into a preheated oven.
- Bake at 350 degrees until domed and light brown.
- Cool 1/2 hour before cutting and serving.