1/2 Photos of Alsatian Quiche
Sue Lau's Note:
Who eats quiche? Make one and watch it disappear. Makes a great brunch item.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees for the quiche.
- 2In a bowl, beat eggs with a whisk; add the cream and beat again; add the grated onion and beat yet again.
- 3Sprinkle bacon in the bottom of the shell; sprinkle parmesan over the top of that.
- 4Pour cream mixture over all.
- 5Dot the top with small bits of butter.
- 6Place the pan on a cookie sheet or other drip pan and into a preheated oven.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees until domed and light brown.
- 8Cool 1/2 hour before cutting and serving.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Alsatian Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 795.8
- Calories from Fat 615
- Total Fat 68.3 g
- Saturated Fat 30.1 g
- Cholesterol 253.8 mg
- Sodium 980.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 20.1 g