Came across this by accident when my supplier gave me a bag of frozen spinach instead of broccoli.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the beef into thin narrow slices.
- 2Heat the oil in a wok or large pan.
- 3To test if the wok is hot enough drop in one small piece of onion.
- 4It should sizzle on contact.
- 5Add the onions and garlic.
- 6Fry for two minutes.
- 7Add the beef and fry for about 3 to 5 minutes.
- 8Till the beef is just underdone.
- 9Add the ginger and stir.
- 10Add the peppers and spinach and stir well for about a minute.
- 11Reduce the heat to a medium heat and add the oyster sauce.
- 12Stir till heated through.
- 13Ladle off some sauce into a serving jug.
- 14Serve on plates of (egg) noodles.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Al's Beef and Spinach in Oyster Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (572 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 952.4
- Calories from Fat 550
- Total Fat 61.2 g
- Saturated Fat 22.9 g
- Cholesterol 245.0 mg
- Sodium 2368.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 76.1 g