Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This potato salad was a revised recipe from a family favorite that was really fatty. Core or 2 pt. per 1/2 c. serving
- 158.51 ml fat-free mayonnaise
- 14.79 ml apple cider vinegar
- 4.92 ml Splenda sugar substitute
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 709.77 ml diced steamed red potatoes
- 236.59 ml sliced celery
- 118.29 ml chopped chives
- 1 hard-boiled egg, chopped
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, Splenda, chives, celery, and black pepper.
- let stand about half an hour.
- Add potatoes.
- Mix well to combine.
- Fold in egg.
- Cover and refrigerate at least half an hour.
- Gently stir again before serving.