Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This potato salad was a revised recipe from a family favorite that was really fatty. Core or 2 pt. per 1/2 c. serving
- 2⁄3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups diced steamed red potatoes
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped chives
- 1 hard-boiled egg, chopped
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, Splenda, chives, celery, and black pepper.
- let stand about half an hour.
- Add potatoes.
- Mix well to combine.
- Fold in egg.
- Cover and refrigerate at least half an hour.
- Gently stir again before serving.