From betty crocker. I have a serious love of mint and chocolate together! This is is so good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In chilled small bowl, mix whipping cream, powdered sugar, cocoa and 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract with electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
- 2In 2-quart saucepan, heat milk just to simmering over medium-low heat - do not boil. Reduce heat to low. Add baking chips; stir constantly with wire whisk until melted and smooth. Stir in 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract.
- 3Pour hot chocolate into cups or mugs. Top each serving with whipped cream. Garnish with candy cane for stirring, or sprinkle with crushed candies
- 5Melt white vanilla baking chips carefully. They burn easily, so be sure to cook over low heat, and stir constantly.
- 7Use 1/3 cup peppermint schnapps for the 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract in the hot chocolate to make a delicious adult drink.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Alpine Mint Hot Chocolate
Serving Size: 1 (279 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 765.1
- Calories from Fat 459
- Total Fat 51.0 g
- Saturated Fat 31.2 g
- Cholesterol 100.4 mg
- Sodium 211.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 52.9 g
- Protein 13.9 g