- 3 ounces chicken breasts (boneless, per serving)
- 4 ounces long grain and wild rice blend (per serving)
- 1 -2 ounce mozzarella cheddar blend cheese (per serving)
- 1 sliced tomatoes (per serving)
- green onion, chopped
- bacon bits
Directions See How It's Made
- bake off chicken breast.
- bake rice according to package directions, once done assemble the dish.
- 1 chicken breast.
- 1 slice tomato.
- 1 oz cheese.
- 1 tablespoon green onion.
- 1 teaspoon bacon bits.
- cheese should melt from the heat of the chicken and rice. Once cheese melts, serve and enjoy.