6 hrs 25 mins
Very good when it's cold, I really like the flavours and how they meld.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 4 ounces diced Canadian bacon
- 2 carrots (thinly sliced,, (up to 3)
- 1 celery rib (thinly sliced,, (up to 2)
- 1 small onion (thinly sliced )
- 1/4 cup water
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (11 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sliced pimientos
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) package wide egg noodles (cooked, drained)
- 1In a small bowl, mix bouillon granules, chopped parsley, and poultry seasoning; set aside.
- 2Layer in a slow cooker, in order. Canadian bacon, carrots, celery and onion.
- 3Add water. Remove skin, if desired, and excess fat from chicken; rinse and pat dry.
- 4Place meat in slow cooker. Sprinkle with half of the reserved seasoning mixture.
- 5Top with remaining chicken and sprinkle with remaining seasoning mixture.
- 6Stir soup and flour together; spoon over top. DO NOT STIR.
- 7Cover and cook on high for 3 to 3 1/2 hours or on low for 6-8 hours.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Alpine Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (323 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 545.9
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 155.9 mg
- Sodium 938.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 45.7 g