Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Your kids will love this fast and easy soup and it is so good for them and you both.
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1 (15 ounce) can dark red kidney beans, undrained
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomatoes
- 3⁄4 cup thinly sliced carrot
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian spices
- 1⁄2 cup alphabet pasta
- 3 cups spinach, coarsely chopped or 5 ounces frozen spinach, thawed and drained well
- Combine broth, beans, tomatoes, carrots and italian seasonings in a large saucepan.
- Bring to boil.
- Add pasta and return to boil.
- Cover and reduce heat to simmer for 10 minutes or until pasta is almost done.
- Stir in the spinach.
- Heat through.