Recipe by wife2abadge
I think I got this recipe from Cooking Light once upon a time. Healthy and yummy!
Top Review by HeatherFeather
This was very easy, tasty and comforting. I was all out of ABC pasta, so I used another soup sized pasta instead (orzo). I added a bit more broth at the end, as it was a little thicker than I wanted.
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can no-salt-added stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans low sodium chicken broth
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can water
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons alphabet pasta, uncooked