Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
365 Great 20 Minute Recipes. Easy and takes no time at all to make!
Make and share this Alphabet Beef and Vegetable Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (850.48 g) can stewed tomatoes
- 396.89 g can beef broth
- 7.39 ml italian seasoning
- 453.59 g package frozen mixed vegetables
- 78.07 ml alphabet pasta (or other small pasta)
- 59.14 ml chopped parsley
- 59.14 ml grated parmesan cheese
- In a large saucepan, heat oil. Season meat with pepper and add to the pan. Cook over high heat, stirring, until browned, about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes, beef broth, Italian seasoning, frozen vegetables, pasta and 2 cups water.
- Bring to a boil over high heat, reduce heat to medium, and cook uncovered until pasta and vegetables are tender, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Stir in parsley and cheese and serve.