Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
365 Great 20 Minute Recipes. Easy and takes no time at all to make!
- 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (850.48 g) can stewed tomatoes
- 396.89 g can beef broth
- 7.39 ml italian seasoning
- 453.59 g package frozen mixed vegetables
- 78.07 ml alphabet pasta (or other small pasta)
- 59.14 ml chopped parsley
- 59.14 ml grated parmesan cheese
- In a large saucepan, heat oil. Season meat with pepper and add to the pan. Cook over high heat, stirring, until browned, about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes, beef broth, Italian seasoning, frozen vegetables, pasta and 2 cups water.
- Bring to a boil over high heat, reduce heat to medium, and cook uncovered until pasta and vegetables are tender, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Stir in parsley and cheese and serve.