1/1 Photo of Alphabet Beef and Vegetable Soup
365 Great 20 Minute Recipes. Easy and takes no time at all to make!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (15 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 1/2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/3 cup alphabet pasta (or other small pasta)
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1In a large saucepan, heat oil. Season meat with pepper and add to the pan. Cook over high heat, stirring, until browned, about 5 minutes.
- 2Add garlic and cook 1 minute.
- 3Add tomatoes, beef broth, Italian seasoning, frozen vegetables, pasta and 2 cups water.
- 4Bring to a boil over high heat, reduce heat to medium, and cook uncovered until pasta and vegetables are tender, 5 to 7 minutes.
- 5Stir in parsley and cheese and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Alphabet Beef and Vegetable Soup
Serving Size: 1 (591 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 646.3
- Calories from Fat 284
- Total Fat 31.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 110.1 mg
- Sodium 1477.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.4 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 43.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: