Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
365 Great 20 Minute Recipes. Easy and takes no time at all to make!
Make and share this Alphabet Beef and Vegetable Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (15 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1⁄3 cup alphabet pasta (or other small pasta)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped parsley
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- In a large saucepan, heat oil. Season meat with pepper and add to the pan. Cook over high heat, stirring, until browned, about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes, beef broth, Italian seasoning, frozen vegetables, pasta and 2 cups water.
- Bring to a boil over high heat, reduce heat to medium, and cook uncovered until pasta and vegetables are tender, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Stir in parsley and cheese and serve.