Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is great for Fourth of July and Summer BBQ's or easy enough for a weeknight dinner. Enjoy!
- Pre-heat grill to medium high.
- Open aluminum foil cooking bag and layer vegetables evenly inside bag.
- Spoon Alouette Spreadable Cheese on top of vegetables.
- Seal bag by double folding end. Place on grill, cover, and cook 8 to 10 minutes.
- Using oven mitts, carefully place bag on baking sheet and cut open, allowing steam to escape. If bag sticks to the grill, cut open and remove vegetables.
- For Oven Cooking:.
- Pre-heat oven to 450°F Insert ingredients in aluminum foil cooking bag as directed above.
- Place sealed bag on baking sheet and bake 20-25 minutes.
- Any other flavor of Alouette Spreadable Cheese may be substituted for Alouette Garlic & Herbs Spreadable Cheese.
Made this exactly as directed using the oven method and loved it. The cheese spread sure adds a lot of extra flavor - not a veggie was left on the plate. I'll be back later to post photos
Made for "My 3-Chefs" 2012
Very good. I made the recipe as directed. Nice flavor.