Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a classic dip but always a huge hit at any gathering! It's always easy, quick and best of all delicious!
- Preheat oven to 350°F Lightly grease an 8" gratin dish or shallow, oven proof dish.
- Melt butter over medium heat in heavy gauge sauce pan.
- Add minced garlic and flour and stir until smooth.
- Add milk and bring to a simmer for 5 minutes, stirring constantly over medium heat.
- Add Alouette Spinach Artichoke Spreadable Cheese and heat until melted.
- Add ground nutmeg and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Fold in crab meat and spoon into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly. Serve warm.