Prep 3 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a great appetizer for holiday parties! The warm, sweet caramel pecans are a great complement to the creamy brie.
- 1⁄4 cup caramel topping or 1⁄4 cup fruit, dip
- 1 (13 1/4 ounce) packagealouette baby brie cheese, Original
- 1⁄4 cup toasted pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In an ovenproof dish, bake pecans for about 7 minutes being careful not to over cook.
- Spread caramel over the top of the Alouette Baby Brie.
- Sprinkle pecans on top.
- Serve at room temperature.
Yum! Served this as an appetizer the other night while we decorated the tree. Thanks!
It should be very good