Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Nothing says holiday like cranberries! This recipe is just perfect, elegant and easy for the holiday season. Did we mention it's delicious!
- Preheat oven to 450º F.
- Remove top rind of Alouette Baby Brie leaving a 3" rim around the circumference of the cheese.
- In a small bowl combine Cran-Fruit, brown sugar, extract and nutmeg.
- Top Alouette Baby Brie with cranberry mixture and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons chopped pecans.
- Place in an ovenproof dish and bake in a 450º F oven for 4-5 minutes.
- Serve warm with assorted crackers or apple slices.