Alouette® Crème De Brie® Shrimp Cups
- Arrange tartlet shells on 2 serving plates. Spoon a scant teaspoon Alouette® Crème de Brie in each.
- In medium bowl, combine shrimp and all remaining ingredients. Toss to coat shrimp.
- Place 1 shrimp over cheese in each shell. Spoon a little orange juice-chive mixture over shrimp. Serve immediately.
- For a slightly salty flavor, substitute 30 cup-shaped tortilla chips for the phyllo tartlet shells.
- If using phyllo tartlet shells, these can be served cold or warm (warm for 5 minutes at 350° F).