Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is just lovely as we enter Fall and the Holiday! Warm creamy brie with fresh apples and sweet caramel!
- 2 tablespoons caramels, fruit dip
- 1 (13 1/4 ounce) packagealouette baby brie cheese, Original
- 2 apples, sliced
- lemon juice to brush on apple
- Spread caramel over the top of Alouette Baby Brie.
- Brush apples with lemon juice to prevent browning.
- Arrange apples on top of the Alouette Baby Brie.
- Serve at room temperature.
Ever had a Foodgasm? You will after trying this!