1/2 Photos of Alouette Brandied Apricot Baby Brie
Corrinne J's Note:
This is a wonderful appetizer for any occasion. It's super easy and quick! Great for an afternoon snack or at the next dinner party. The creamy baby brie is wonderful with the apricots! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix preserves, brandy, orange juice and cinnamon in a microwave safe bowl.
- 2Cover with plastic wrap and microwave on high for 1 to 2 minutes or until sauce begins to bubble.
- 3Place Alouette Baby Brie in a shallow dish and top with apricot sauce.
- 4Microwave uncovered on high for 10 to 20 seconds or until cheese softens.
- 5Serve with French bread.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Alouette Brandied Apricot Baby Brie
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 417.1
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 31.2 mg
- Sodium 644.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 14.1 g
- Protein 16.7 g