1/1 Photo of Alouette Bacon Wrapped Scallops and Shrimp
Corrinne J's Note:
This is a lovely appetizer for summer time!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a sauté pan over medium-high heat for 5 minutes.
- 2Fry bacon strips on each side for 1 minute until almost crisp, but still pliable.
- 3Set aside onto a paper towel. Drain grease from pan.
- 4In the same sauté pan over medium-high heat, sear scallops on both sides for 2 ½-3 minutes until caramelized on top, or opaque. Set aside.
- 5Sauté the shrimp in a sauté pan over medium high heat for 2-3 minutes. Set aside.
- 6Spread each bacon strip with 1/2 tablespoons of Alouette.
- 7Wrap the Alouette covered bacon around the side of the scallop.
- 8Skewer with a toothpick and arrange on a platter. Wrap each shrimp also with the Alouette covered bacon and skewer with a toothpick.
- 9Sprinkle with chopped scallions.
- 10Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Alouette Bacon Wrapped Scallops and Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.9
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 29.2 mg
- Sodium 322.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 7.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: