1/1 Photo of Alouette Baby Brie Toasts With Pear and Chocolate Wine Sauce
Wish I Could Cook's Note:
Impressive and delicious appetizer that with a little pre-work assembles quickly just before guests arrive. Sure to impress with both flavor and presentation!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2Combine wine and sugar in saucepan and reduce over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- 3Remove from heat and stir in the chocolate chips.
- 4Cut baguette into 40 thin slices. Brush both sides with olive oil and broil until golden on both sides. Cool.
- 5Cut brie into 4 quarters. Cut each quarter into 10 slices. Lay slices on chilled plate.
- 6In small skillet, toss almonds until golden brown. Remove from heat and toss with allspice.
- 8Place baguette rounds on cookie sheet.
- 9Spread 1/2 teaspoon of chocolate wine sauce on each slice.
- 10Divide minced pear evenly among the slices.
- 11Lay a slice of brie on top of each "crouton.".
- 12Sprinkle with toasted almonds.
- 13Heat in 350 degree oven for five minutes.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Alouette Baby Brie Toasts With Pear and Chocolate Wine Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 555.4
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 37.6 mg
- Sodium 774.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 20.8 g