Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr
potato cutlets shallow fried
- 3 big potatoes
- 2 slices bread
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon coriander
- 2 teaspoons mint
- Wash,boil and mash the potatoes.
- To the mashed potatoes add the bread slices which are dipped in water and then immediately squeezed ,red chilli powder,haldi,salt,coriander and mint chopped.
- Mix everything together.
- Make 10 balls from the mixture.
- Shape the balls into cutlets.
- Heat a non stick frying pan.
- Grease it with 2tbsp oil.
- Now place the prepared cutlets in the pan.
- and shallow fry till they are golden brown.
- on both sides.
- Serve the hot tikkis with ketchup.