Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Found online while browsing for some quick salad...its quick after you have the 2 main ingredients boiled...lol
- 4 potatoes, boiled peeled and cubed
- 2 cups kidney beans, boiled
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 1 green chili, crushed with salt
- 1 teaspoon oil
- salt, to taste
- lemon juice, to taste
- fresh coriander or parsley (to garnish)
- Heat oil in a pan on medium level for a few seconds.
- Add the onions and green chillies.
- Fry on medium/high heat for about 2 minute (s) or till the onions are transparent.
- Add the pre-boiled potatoes cubes, kidney beans, salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Keep on low heat for about 3 minutes.
- Garnish with finely chopped fresh coriander.