Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Found online while browsing for some quick salad...its quick after you have the 2 main ingredients boiled...lol
- Heat oil in a pan on medium level for a few seconds.
- Add the onions and green chillies.
- Fry on medium/high heat for about 2 minute (s) or till the onions are transparent.
- Add the pre-boiled potatoes cubes, kidney beans, salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Keep on low heat for about 3 minutes.
- Garnish with finely chopped fresh coriander.