Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
serve with boiled rice
- 1⁄2 kg spinach leaves (Paalak)
- 150 g potatoes
- 50 g tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons green chilies (Hari Mirch, or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds (Rai)
- 2 teaspoons garam masala powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon turmeric powder (Haldi)
- salt (to taste)
- 4 teaspoons cooking oil
- Wash the spinach and chop it. Wash and cook the potatoes, peel potatoe skin and smash them. Similarly chop the tomatoes without cooking.
- Take oil in a pan, add mustard seeds and Turmeric Powder and fry well. Add chopped green chillis and fry. Add chopped tomato, potato, spinach and some water and stir. Add salt, Garam Masala Powder and cook it for a few minutes. Until Spinach is cooked.