1/2 Photos of Aloo Methi
roja khan's Note:
Serve the aloo methi hot with chapati or paratha.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups mustard greens, leaves (fenugreek, cleaned, washed and finely chopped)
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into small pieces
- 1 medium tomato (chopped)
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seed (jeera)
- 3 whole dried red chilies
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced finely
- 1Heat oil and add onion and fry till golden. Add cumin seeds and dry red chilies.
- 2When cumin seeds are done and chilies turn brown add salt, turmeric, chili powder and chopped tomato. Sauté foe a moment.Add methi and 1 cup water and cook on a medium flame.till done and till water is fully absorbed.
- 3Now add potatoes and 1/2cup water and mix well. Cook till potatoes are done.
Browse Our Top Pakistani Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aloo Methi
Serving Size: 1 (287 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.4
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 25.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 5.2 g