1/3 Photos of Aloo Kay Kabab (Potato Kebabs)
Bint e Naeem's Note:
This recipe is for people who are more into spicy desi food. U can serve these kababs as appetizers, with Daal Chawal or even make Bun Kababs from them. For people who like their kababs crispier they can roll the kababs in bread crumbs after dippen them in eggs. Also before making every kabab if u put some oil in the palm of yr hands they won't stick & the shape would come out better.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the already boiled & grated potatoes in a big bowl.
- 2Add all ingredients except eggs & mix well.
- 3Take a small amount of this mixture in the hand and flatten to a disc shape.
- 4Dip in beaten eggs & then fry in a pan on medium high heat till they turn golden brown.
- 5Serve with ketchup, chutney, raita or as a side dish with anything.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aloo Kay Kabab (Potato Kebabs)
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 179.9
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 12.4 mg
- Sodium 496.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: