This recipe is for people who are more into spicy desi food. U can serve these kababs as appetizers, with Daal Chawal or even make Bun Kababs from them. For people who like their kababs crispier they can roll the kababs in bread crumbs after dippen them in eggs. Also before making every kabab if u put some oil in the palm of yr hands they won't stick & the shape would come out better.
- Put the already boiled & grated potatoes in a big bowl.
- Add all ingredients except eggs & mix well.
- Take a small amount of this mixture in the hand and flatten to a disc shape.
- Dip in beaten eggs & then fry in a pan on medium high heat till they turn golden brown.
- Serve with ketchup, chutney, raita or as a side dish with anything.