Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I tasted this raita at a lunch party and just loved it. It's so easy and tastes great. Make sure it's chilled before serving. Goes well with any kind of pulao or any curry dish!
- 3 cups curds (whisked)
- 2 potatoes (boiled, peeled, cooled, diced)
- 2 tablespoons mint leaves (chopped)
- 1 green chili (cut in chunks and deseeded) (optional)
- 1 teaspoon roasted ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chat masala
- salt (i use black salt)
- Add the salt, pepper powder, chaat masala to the yoghurt and mix well. Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Add the potatoes, green chili and mint leaves. Mix well.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Garnish with roasted cumin powder. Refrigerate until required.
My husband and I really enjoyed this as part of an Indian meal. My chaat masala already included black salt/kala namak, so additional salt was not really necessary. This is worth making!