Recipe by jas kaur
I tasted this raita at a lunch party and just loved it. It's so easy and tastes great. Make sure it's chilled before serving. Goes well with any kind of pulao or any curry dish!
Top Review by Shalabhanjika
My husband and I really enjoyed this as part of an Indian meal. My chaat masala already included black salt/kala namak, so additional salt was not really necessary. This is worth making!
- 3 cups curds (whisked)
- 2 potatoes (boiled, peeled, cooled, diced)
- 2 tablespoons mint leaves (chopped)
- 1 green chili (cut in chunks and deseeded) (optional)
- 1 teaspoon roasted ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chat masala
- salt (i use black salt)