My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel off the boiled potatoes and mash it up.
- 2Heat oil, jeera, ginger, garlic in a ladle.
- 3When jeera begins to splutter and change colour, put off the flame.
- 4Transfer the content of ladle to the mashed potatoes.
- 5Roast the dried red chilly over slow fire.
- 6This might smoke, so switch on your kitchen ventilator.
- 7Break the roasted dry chilly in the mashed potato.
- 8Put salt, onion and 1 tbsp uncooked mustard oil.
- 9Add the dhania patta.
- 10Mash everything well, leaving no lumps of unmashed potato.
- 11Serve with daal-rice, khichdi, or stuff it inside flour dough to make aaloo ka paratha.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aloo Ka Bharta
Serving Size: 1 (849 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 657.7
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 51.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 131.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.0 g
- Sugars 14.4 g
- Protein 15.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: