Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Peel off the boiled potatoes and mash it up.
- Heat oil, jeera, ginger, garlic in a ladle.
- When jeera begins to splutter and change colour, put off the flame.
- Transfer the content of ladle to the mashed potatoes.
- Roast the dried red chilly over slow fire.
- This might smoke, so switch on your kitchen ventilator.
- Break the roasted dry chilly in the mashed potato.
- Put salt, onion and 1 tbsp uncooked mustard oil.
- Add the dhania patta.
- Mash everything well, leaving no lumps of unmashed potato.
- Serve with daal-rice, khichdi, or stuff it inside flour dough to make aaloo ka paratha.