Very simple and great with flatbread
Make and share this Aloo Gobi recipe from Food.com.
- Seperate the florets from Cauliflower. Wash & drain.
- Cut Potatoes into Chunks.
- Heat Oil in a Pan , add Onions & fry till translucent. Dump in the methi seeds and fry for one more minute.
- Add ginger, garlic Paste, stir,then Mix in Potatoes and cover to cook.
- When the Potatoes are half done , add the cauliflower,tumeric & salt. Cover to Cook.
- Open afer a few minutes, add all the dry powders & mix. Continue cooking till the potatoes are extremely tender and soft.
- Garnish with Cilantro leaves and Serve hot with Breads, Rice, Rotis or as a side dish.