Mini Ravindran's Note:
This is one of the tastiest dishes that my grandma makes ! She garnishes the same with fresh green corieander leaves.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 big cubed, boiled/microwaved potatoes
For the puree
- 1Blend all the ingredients of puree to a smooth paste and keep aside.
- 2Heat oil in a non stick heavy base skillet and when medium hot put cloves.
- 3Now add all the spices and wait for 10 seconds.
- 4Add the puree and saute for 2-3 minutes till the raw smell is gone and oil appears on the sides of the skillet.
- 5Add 2 cups of water and the potatoes.
- 6Let it simmer for 15 minutes.
- 7Serve warm with rice, Indian roti, paratha etc.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aloo Curry (Potato Curry)
Serving Size: 1 (516 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 376.8
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 29.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.2 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 9.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: