1/1 Photo of Aloo Achar ( Potato Salad)
This recipe is from Krishnarpan Restaurant, Dwarika's Hotel, Katmandu
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil potatoes until tender; drain and set aside.
- 2Toast sesame seeds in a hot oven until fragrant and lightly colored.
- 3Cool then grind in food processor with hot chiles, garlic, ginger and cilantro.
- 4Add lemon juice and salt.
- 5Mix sesame seed paste with warm potatoes and toss lightly.
- 6Sauté fenugreek seeds in oil; pour over salad and mix lightly.
- 7Serve on a bed of lettuce leaves.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aloo Achar ( Potato Salad)
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 317.9
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.0 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 8.6 g