Prep 30 mins
Cook 12 mins
A friend found this is a Pilsbury cookbook a few years back. They can be assembled up to 2 hours ahead and refrigerated (covered tightly). I make these frequently for appetizers when we get together. They are also an interesting addition to a brunch buffet.
- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons thick sweet and sour sauce
- 1 cup finely shredded swiss cheese
- 4 ounces thinly sliced baked ham, cut into short thin strips
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- Heat oven to 375 F.
- Lightly spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Unroll dough into 2 long rectangles; press perforations to seal.
- Cut each rectangle into 12 squares.
- Place squares on a sprayed cookie sheet.
- Top each square with 1/4 tsp.
- sweet-and-sour sauce.
- Layer squares with half of cheese, all of ham, remaining half of cheese and all of pineapple.
- Bake for 11 to 12 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Serve warm.
Made these for a baby shower today and they were good. I served the sauce on the side though. Everyone seemed to like them!