Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This sweet and colorful pork dish is delish! From Kraft
Make and share this Aloha Pork Chops Skillet recipe from Food.com.
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork chops (4)
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 medium yellow pepper, cut into chunks
- 2 (8 ounce) cans pineapple chunks in juice, undrained
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup kraft Catalina dressing
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups MINUTE White Rice, uncooked
- HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chops; cook 5 minute on each side or until browned on both sides.
- ADD peppers, pineapple with its juice, broth, dressing and garlic powder; mix well. Bring to boil.
- STIR in rice; cover. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 5 minute or until chops are cooked through (160°F.) Remove from heat; let stand 5 minute.