Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this recipe from hillbillyhousewife.com My kids really liked it.
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1⁄2 medium green pepper, julienned
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped
- 6 cups cold cooked rice
- 1⁄2 cup stir-fry sauce
- 1. Sprinkle pork chops with lemon-pepper. In a large skillet, brown chops on both sides in 1 t. oil over medium-high heat; remove and set aside.
- 2. Drain skillet; add sweet and sour sauce and pineapple chunks. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; return chops to skillet. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until juices run clear.
- 3. Meanwhile, in another skillet, sauté the green pepper and onion in 2 T. oil for 2 minutes. Add rice and stir-fry sauce; cook and stir for 4 minutes or until lightly browned. Transfer to a serving platter; top with pork mixture and serve.