- 4 pork chops
- 2 teaspoons cooking oil
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green sweet pepper
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 2 tablespoons catsup
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 cups hot cooked rice (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In large skillet brown pork chops on both sides in hot oil. Drain off fat. Transfer chops to crockpot.
- In a bowl combine undrained pineapple,green sweet pepper,water,brown sugar,tapioca,catsup,soy sauce,and dry mustard,pour over chops.
- Cover,cook on low heat setting for 6 to 8 hours or high heat setting for 3 to 4 hours Skim fat from sauce. Serve over hot cooked rice.